Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Me and Internet Explorer 6 Error Message

Windows Me and Internet Explorer 6 Error Message

Sharon Russell

MS IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Per MS Online Crash Analysis.......A solution is not available for the
problem you reported.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the above described annoyance?

Thanks in advance for your help/ideas on how to eliminate this every day and
sometimes many times in a day pain in the behind!

Gary

Toolman Tim

"Sharon Russell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ii9oe.18293$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> MS IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
>
> We are sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Per MS Online Crash Analysis.......A solution is not available for the
> problem you reported.
>
> Does anyone know how to get rid of the above described annoyance?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help/ideas on how to eliminate this every day
> and
> sometimes many times in a day pain in the behind!
>
> Gary

You're gonna need to provide more information, dude! The 'ol crystal ball is
cloudy...

Any error codes? Full text of error messages?

Mike Easter

Sharon Russell wrote:

> Gary

Let me see; they, Sharon and Gary, are Siamese twins, joined at the
hip -- no, wait, Gary is a transvestite who likes to dress in women's
clothes and call himself 'Sharon' -- no, wait, -- Sharon and Gary are
married/cohabitating and prefer to think of themselves as Shargary or
maybe Garon merged personas, because they don't do anything as
individuals, so we don't really know the actual gender or number of
whatever it is we are talking to -- we don't know if we should address
it or them as a plural or singular entity and we don't know if we should
use pronouns which are gender neutral or feminine or masculine or
singular or plural verbs. It is pretty tricky for 'us' when something/s
go/es around as a Sharon/Gary.

--
Mike Easter

old jon

news:42a13625$0$12878$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
> Sharon Russell wrote:
>
>> Gary

> Let me see; they, Sharon and Gary, are Siamese twins, joined at the
> hip -- no, wait, Gary is a transvestite who likes to dress in women's
> clothes and call himself 'Sharon' -- no, wait, -- Sharon and Gary are
> married/cohabitating and prefer to think of themselves as Shargary or
> maybe Garon merged personas, because they don't do anything as
> individuals, so we don't really know the actual gender or number of
> whatever it is we are talking to -- we don't know if we should address
> it or them as a plural or singular entity and we don't know if we should
> use pronouns which are gender neutral or feminine or masculine or
> singular or plural verbs. It is pretty tricky for 'us' when something/s
> go/es around as a Sharon/Gary.
>
> --
> Mike Easter

Big Grin <G> %> )