Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook as e mail editor?

Outlook as e mail editor?

Piff

I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook 2002 with
a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but when I try to
"tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out? Also, now cant send
an e mail directly from word?
Any body any ideas as to what is causing the problem and anything that I can
do?
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Piff

Evan Platt

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:59:58 +0100, "Piff"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook 2002 with
>a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but when I try to
>"tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out? Also, now cant send
>an e mail directly from word?
>Any body any ideas as to what is causing the problem and anything that I can
>do?
>Any thoughts would be appreciated

Why do you need to use word to compose e-mails?

MrGrumpy

I 'believe' OL may require the same version of Word

"Piff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42a08beb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook 2002

with
> a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but when I try to
> "tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out? Also, now cant send
> an e mail directly from word?
> Any body any ideas as to what is causing the problem and anything that I

can
> do?
> Any thoughts would be appreciated
> Piff

Blinky the Shark

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:59:58 +0100, "Piff"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>I am running XP with office 2000, and recently upgraded to outlook
>>2002 with a new pda. I previously used word as my e mail editor but
>>when I try to "tick" the boxes to use word, they are all greyed out?
>>Also, now cant send an e mail directly from word? Any body any ideas
>>as to what is causing the problem and anything that I can do? Any
>>thoughts would be appreciated

> Why do you need to use word to compose e-mails?

How else can you get rainbow colored blinking letters and stinky
perfumey stationery?

Okay, other than with Incredimail...

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263