Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Unread emails

Re: Unread emails

JANATARD

Read the unread message.

"uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j0Une.208352$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
> At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
> this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

uNkulunkulu

"JANATARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-reclusive-turkey.org...
> Read the unread message.
>
> "uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:j0Une.208352$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
>> At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
>> this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read all
my mail

--
VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
VOTE SNP

uNkulunkulu
uMvelinqangi
Mina bona wena
mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

Fuckknuckle

uNkulunkulu wrote:
> "JANATARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-reclusive-turkey.org...
>
>>Read the unread message.
>>
>>"uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:j0Une.208352$(E-Mail Removed). co.uk
>>
>>>At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
>>>this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

> read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read all
> my mail

Disable the unread mail **** in XP. That'll ****ing fix it for sure.

pcbutts1

Did you notice how the ****ing troll clipped the newsgroups. You should just
kill file me or ignore me.

--

The worst live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
Sharpvision simply the worst http://www.seedsv.com

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Did you notice how the ****ing troll cross posted your message. You
> should just kill file them or ignore them.

APR

"uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6c_ne.83614$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

> "JANATARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-reclusive-turkey.org...
>> Read the unread message.
>>
>> "uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:j0Une.208352$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
>>> At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
>>> this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

> read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read
> all my mail
>

> --
> VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
> VOTE SNP
>
> uNkulunkulu
> uMvelinqangi
> Mina bona wena
> mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
> Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

Do you have an unread email in another folder other then inbox.

uNkulunkulu

"APR" <I_Don't_Want_Spam@No_Spam.com> wrote in message
news:42a10aa6$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:6c_ne.83614$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>>
>> "JANATARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)-reclusive-turkey.org...
>>> Read the unread message.
>>>
>>> "uNkulunkulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:j0Une.208352$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
>>>

>> read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read
>> all my mail
>>

>> --
>> VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
>> VOTE SNP
>>
>> uNkulunkulu
>> uMvelinqangi
>> Mina bona wena
>> mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
>> Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky
>>

> Do you have an unread email in another folder other then inbox.

No

Diep

Read ALL your email including Inbox and other folders. Also read Yahoo! and
Hotmail messages. If the problem still persists, fix it in the registry @
this key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVerison\UnreadMail\
<your email address>
Change the MessageCount thing to 0.
To make sure this works, send yourself an email and don't read it. Log off
and see if it says 1 unread email message.