Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blocking a website

Blocking a website

Puzzled

"Miggsee" <Miggsee_is_A_****@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Cognisent_dickhead_****_GdnaDK0qubKALfoA@adel phia.com...
> "Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>

>>>"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed) om> writhed
>>>in massage
>>>newsM-ugly_as_pig_****@adelphia.com...

>> --
>> "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
>> AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"

> Hmm, I don't think I've ever been called a di**head before! Whoopee!

You are a pathetic and inadequate wanker as well, - now on block.
Bye Bye you braindead dickhead.

@}-}-------Rosee

"Francis" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
words news:d7o773$g62$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:

> "Miggsee" wrote...
>> Sorry to seem contrary, but...
>> What makes you think that pop-ups or hijacking are his problem?
>> Granted, more info, or the web page he wants to block, would be
>> helpful. What makes you think that top posting requires an apology in
>> this news group? If you are going through the efforts of typing an
>> apology, why not just bottom post? Don't you think it would be just
>> as helpful to give the poster Spybot's address?

> Be quiet you dickhead!
> Nothing of substance to contribute, you're just a smart ass
> with nothing better to do, now get to the canal with kad man.

Looks like you might need these links also:

http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Puzzled

"@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
> Looks like you might need these links also:
>
> http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk

Dosen't work you prawn cocktail poster!

> http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Ho, Ho, Ho..........what a wanker you are, that is so original
you braindead onion breathe'd tosser!

And as for a clue as to the decree of the web-based loss of this small dick
short, and possibly lonely moronic female fool, just click on these links
they
posted and all your observations will be confirmed!
> --
> @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.cangogh.net/pix.html
> www.givemeals.com www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
> "This (TINT) is whatever I want it to be you bigfooted
> belligerent bowlegged babblative babuina."~Zigi~

What's in a Name?

Danny wrote:
> Thanks Evan. That looks like just the job.

****************Middle Posted for maximum confusion*****************

There are some good hosts files to supplement your own. I have some
links to them here- http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
-max

> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:02:22 +0100, "Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Is there any way that I can allow Internet Explorer to operate, but
>>>disable
>>>a particulat website? I've got Norton Anti-Virus and Firewall. I'm sure it
>>>must be able to be done, but despite checking the manuals and doing a bit
>>>of
>>>"fiddling", still can't find the solution.

>>Assuming you're running Windows of some sort -
>>
>>A hosts file entry.
>>
>>http://accs-net.com/hosts/how_to_use_hosts.html

GB01-NiCk-01

DId I get to kindergarten By mistake

--
GB01-NiCk-0
GB01-NiCk-01's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=1339

Mara

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:07:03 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee"
<!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote:

>"Francis" <(E-Mail Removed)> chiseled in stone, the following
>words news:d7o773$g62$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com:
>
>> "Miggsee" wrote...
>>> Sorry to seem contrary, but...
>>> What makes you think that pop-ups or hijacking are his problem?
>>> Granted, more info, or the web page he wants to block, would be
>>> helpful. What makes you think that top posting requires an apology in
>>> this news group? If you are going through the efforts of typing an
>>> apology, why not just bottom post? Don't you think it would be just
>>> as helpful to give the poster Spybot's address?

>> Be quiet you dickhead!
>> Nothing of substance to contribute, you're just a smart ass
>> with nothing better to do, now get to the canal with kad man.

>Looks like you might need these links also:
>
>http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk
>
>http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Morphing troll, looks like.

"Pathetic."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Blinky the Shark

GB01-NiCk-01 wrote:

> DId I get to kindergarten By mistake?

I dunno, but it looks like you found Usenet by mistake.

===

You can probably access this public Usenet newsgroup directly with some
fine news client like slrn or pan or knode or others [1], rather than
some clunky web interface, unless, say, you're at firewalled at work and
IT hasn't favorably responded to your request for Usenet (NNTP)
capability. Do *yourself* a favor: check out your options and take
control of your own Usenet experience.

[1]Even with a piece of crap you already have, like Outlook Express,
which, as bad as it is, still beats web interfaces for this activity
that wasn't meant for webification.

===

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Miggsee wrote:

> "Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:11:15 +0000 (UTC), "Francis"
>><(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Be quiet you dickhead!
>>>Nothing of substance to contribute, you're just a smart ass
>>>with nothing better to do, now get to the canal with kad man.

>>You first.
>>
>>--
>>"No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
>>AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
>> --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

> Hmm, I don't think I've ever been called a di**head before! Whoopee!

Oh no, Miggsee, ****ing idiots are plonking you. How can I get them to
plonk me too?

Rgr

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote: