Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > An speech codec implementation by VHDL

An speech codec implementation by VHDL

mobini

Hi
I am implementing an ITU standard (G.729) in VHDL. working with
fixpoint numbers is exhausting.
I have C code and Matlab program of this standard too. What will be
the best solution for converting them to VHDL?
Best regards

deep

Yes , it would be good if you go on the basic blocks as given in MATLAB and
then you integrate them... I tried to do work on G.723.1 based on C code
, but end up of its not being implementable in hardware....
So try to go with block integration and forget C implementation...

Hope this works...

a_shenavandeh

I am woundering if you have completed your project
and if you are satisfied with it .

important vhdl code for speech recognition ayuzinini46@gmail.com VHDL 0 12-14-2012 12:42 AM
java speech implementation focode Java 0 11-18-2008 07:08 AM
Codec lookup fails for bad codec name, blowing up BeautifulSoup John Nagle Python 3 11-10-2007 02:55 AM
Speech recognition system in VHDL? - ideas or resources? David VHDL 2 11-02-2004 02:36 AM

Advertisments