Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > unlock the address bar in windows ME please

unlock the address bar in windows ME please

jw 111

hi, could you please tell me how to unlock the address bar in windows ME
please?

Evan Platt

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:07:03 GMT, "jw 111"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi, could you please tell me how to unlock the address bar in windows ME
>please?

What address bar? You mean in IE?