Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Clearing out Wanadoo.

Clearing out Wanadoo.

Hank

I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out. Everything I
found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked 'provided
by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
Thanks in advance.

old jon

That Title is stored in the Registry. If you want to remove it then,
Start\Run\ type `regedit`, search for Wanadoo. Carefully edit the text,
save, and exit Regedit. when you restart Wanadoo won`t wanadoo any more.
best wishes..J

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d7kb1i$gph$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out. Everything
> found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
> When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked
> 'provided
> by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
> Thanks in advance.

Vanguard

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d7kb1i$gph$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
>I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out.
>Everything I
> found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
> When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked
> 'provided
> by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
> Thanks in advance.

Searching over at Microsoft's support site often finds lots of answers,
like:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=176497

Emrys Davies

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d7kb1i$gph$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> I use BTYahoo and have legacies of Wanadoo I want to clear out.

Everything I
> found on 'search/delete' and 'remove progs' has gone.
> When I use Internet Explorer and Outlook Express the are marked

'provided
> by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove them?
> Thanks in advance.

Hank,

Take care in the Registry.

Go to Start > Run > type in: regedit > OK > c. Edit > c. Find > type in:
Outlook Express provided by Wanadoo (or exactly as it is displayed in
your window) > c. Find next > r.c. Window Title icon > c. Modify >
modify title to your liking > OK

Do the same in respect of Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by
Wanadoo

Regards,
Emrys Davies.