Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > plus! themes

plus! themes

melanie bennett

Is it okay to delete all of my windows 98 plus! themes now that I've
upgraded to windows xp home? I don't think I need the older themes like
baseball and leonardo da vinci! do i need to uninstall it all with caution
or do I just go directly to the plus folder and delete it?

your advice is appreiated

melanie
----------

old jon

Hi Mel. Always uninstall from Control panel\ Add\Remove if the option
exists.
If not, look in the appropriate folder to see if an option is there to
uninstall. Finally delete the folder and contents. Then restart your
computer.
best wishes..J

news:74cne.381$(E-Mail Removed)...

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On "melanie bennett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Is it okay to delete all of my windows 98 plus! themes now that I've
|>upgraded to windows xp home? I don't think I need the older themes like
|>baseball and leonardo da vinci! do i need to uninstall it all with caution
|>or do I just go directly to the plus folder and delete it?

Don't delete them just rename the folder.

After awhile if nothing complains then delete the folder.

But no XP doesn't need Plus!

--
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...achingmars.htm

melanie bennett

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On "melanie bennett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> |>Is it okay to delete all of my windows 98 plus! themes now that I've
> |>upgraded to windows xp home? I don't think I need the older themes like
> |>baseball and leonardo da vinci! do i need to uninstall it all with
> caution
> |>or do I just go directly to the plus folder and delete it?
>
> Don't delete them just rename the folder.
>
> After awhile if nothing complains then delete the folder.
>
> But no XP doesn't need Plus!
>
> --
> http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...achingmars.htm

Thanks penny and john!!

Thunderbird themes BobT Firefox 0 09-19-2004 12:11 PM
Really get sick and tired of this. Themes and extensions DON'T install??!!! Galaxy Firefox 8 07-03-2004 11:55 PM
themes wc Firefox 1 07-02-2004 04:29 AM
Firefox Themes James Hargraves Firefox 1 02-14-2004 05:36 PM
Themes for Mozilla 1.5 Alvaro G Vicario Firefox 5 12-28-2003 12:36 PM

Advertisments