Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Reg Pro vs Tweak now Reg Cleaner vs Registry fix, vs RegCleaner

Windows Reg Pro vs Tweak now Reg Cleaner vs Registry fix, vs RegCleaner

jl

all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any one of
these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.

MrGrumpy

Depends what o/s your using
MS states reg cleaners have no effect on winxp performance

"jl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5_Kme.1517$(E-Mail Removed)...
> all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any one of
> these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.

jl

I use Winxp pro (upgrade from win xp home). Running these programs showed
over 500 errors. The reason its believeable is that my computer is very
screwed up. Restore didn't work and it took me over a day to get it to work
at all. The computer willnot restart it shuts down when I click restart

"MrGrumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:leNme.1865$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Depends what o/s your using
> MS states reg cleaners have no effect on winxp performance
>
> "jl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:5_Kme.1517$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any one of
>> these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.

OldKenGoat

jl wrote:
> all of these apps imply that they are God's gift to the PC. Is any
> one of these worth their advertising? My reg reeds some surgery.

Try Crap Cleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ It's a freebie and gets high
marks from users, including me!
HTH,
OldKenGoat
--

"If the Bible is true, the science known as geology is false and every
fossil