Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Interest!

Interest!

Walter Sharpe

Whom out there can help?
What is the English for Mama Leone ?
Many years ago, I heard an Italian song by this name which has always
intrigued me, but never really discovered what its origin was?
Waiting impatiently !
Thanks for any helpers.

Old Gringo

Walter Sharpe wrote:
> Whom out there can help?
> What is the English for Mama Leone ?
> Many years ago, I heard an Italian song by this name which has always
> intrigued me, but never really discovered what its origin was?
> Waiting impatiently !
> Thanks for any helpers.

In just .001 seconds I got this:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-...ait-1742.shtml

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

elaich

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Tipme.50$JQ6.44
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

> In just .001 seconds I got this:
> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-...ait-1742.shtml

It never ceases to amaze me how many people can find Usenet, which is a
relatively low profile thing, but don't have a clue what Google is.

--
"No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
want to know is - why not?"

Walter Sharpe

Thanks ever so much for reply !

Old Gringo

elaich wrote:
> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Tipme.50$JQ6.44
> @newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>In just .001 seconds I got this:
>>http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-...ait-1742.shtml

> It never ceases to amaze me how many people can find Usenet, which is a
> relatively low profile thing, but don't have a clue what Google is.

LMAO----- All I did was type Mama Leone in the address bar of FireFox
and bingo and faster than you can say bingo, there it was.

--

Walter Sharpe wrote:
> Thanks ever so much for reply !

You are welcome of course.