Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone using net transport or streambox vcr HELP!

Anyone using net transport or streambox vcr HELP!

Ctrl-Alt-Defeat

Anyone got any experience using streambox vcr or net transport programmes?

The problem is the same when using either programme to
record live content from the bbc real audio format. The first
few seconds of audio are fine but after 18 to 20 seconds
the audio just skips and drops out. I have tried messing about
with settings but makes no difference.

Ps I am using windows xp and dial up connection.