Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mens Sterling Silver Chains?

Mens Sterling Silver Chains?

Nosey

Does anyone have any good sites for mens sterling silver neck chains? (18
or 20" in length)? I have done google searches but I'm not really fidning
anything interesting. I'm looking for SOLID pieces in the figaro, curb or
marine link designs. Also a site that lists the gram weight with each piece
would be great as well.

Thanks.

Old Gringo

Nosey wrote:
> Does anyone have any good sites for mens sterling silver neck chains? (18
> or 20" in length)? I have done google searches but I'm not really fidning
> anything interesting. I'm looking for SOLID pieces in the figaro, curb or
> marine link designs. Also a site that lists the gram weight with each piece
> would be great as well.
>
> Thanks.

How about your local Jeweler?

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

old

http://search.ebay.com/mens-sterling...ageNameZRC0021

e-bay link for this search, you can also do your own search, good luck

"Nosey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any good sites for mens sterling silver neck chains? (18
> or 20" in length)? I have done google searches but I'm not really fidning
> anything interesting. I'm looking for SOLID pieces in the figaro, curb or
> marine link designs. Also a site that lists the gram weight with each
> piece would be great as well.
>
> Thanks.

Dave Lear

http://www.icedoutgear.com