Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help with mpg file please

help with mpg file please

Jimmy

i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
and it has an extension mpg
please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
player
thanks

"Jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
> and it has an extension mpg
> please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
> player
> thanks

Whats the movie about?

Ionizer

"Jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
> and it has an extension mpg
> please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
> player
> thanks

This site has all the info you could possibly need:
http://www.videohelp.com If that file is already in MPEG-2 format it's
good to go: http://www.videohelp.com/author#3;6

Regards,
Ian.

gangle

"Jimmy" wrote
> i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
> and it has an extension mpg
> please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
> player
> thanks

It needs to be VCD or SVCD compliant to be readable
by a standalone DVD player. Use the appropriate
setting on your burning software -- it should have
a "Video" setting.