Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Powerdesk lost "Send to" in context menu

Powerdesk lost "Send to" in context menu

Pat

I use Power Desk 3.03 (does what I need and I love the tool bar) on a Win 98
1st ed box. All of a sudden the right click "Send To" context menu quit
working. It works fine in Win Explorer and on the folder list in PD but not
on the file list. PD 3.03 is no longer supported and I found nothing on the
web that might help with this problem. Any and all suggestions welcome.
TIA
Pat