Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > good afternoon

good afternoon

neville

Got no digging done its raining a lot.

joevan

On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:51 +0100, "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Got no digging done its raining a lot.

Its raining here too. But I got nowhere to dig. So it don't matter I
guess.

and for the same reason."

neville

Mr Trout is conspicuous by his absence.
"joevan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:51 +0100, "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Got no digging done its raining a lot.
>>

> Its raining here too. But I got nowhere to dig. So it don't matter I
> guess.
> --
>
> "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
> and for the same reason."

neville

Erm Johns been helping out with my tunnel so I told him a little about your
location.
"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1116953355.f69b940bcc936728a32be3d6853ace52@t eranews...
> Mr Trout is conspicuous by his absence.
> "joevan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:51 +0100, "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Got no digging done its raining a lot.
>>>

>> Its raining here too. But I got nowhere to dig. So it don't matter I
>> guess.
>> --
>>
>> "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
>> and for the same reason."

John Holmes

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Erm Johns been helping out with my tunnel so I told him a little about
> your location.

Liar. I'm NOT helping you with your diggin'

--
Your mother was a loutish tramp who burnt her bra in disused warehouses.

clot.1

neville wrote:
> Got no digging done its raining a lot.

You have got an emergency water pump, I trust?

neville

THE SHIPPING FORECAST ISSUED BY THE MET OFFICE, ON BEHALF OF
THE MARITIME AND COASTGUARD AGENCY, AT 1725 ON TUESDAY 24 MAY 2005

THE GENERAL SYNOPSIS AT 1300
LOW IRISH SEA 1006 MOVING STEADILY NORTHEAST AND FILLING. LOW FAEROES
1005 SLOW MOVING AND FILLING 1009 BY 1300 TOMORROW. NEW LOW EXPECTED
SOUTH ROCKALL 1002 BY SAME TIME

THE AREA FORECASTS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS

VIKING NORTH UTSIRE SOUTH UTSIRE FORTIES
SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4 FOR A TIME.
MAINLY FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD

CROMARTY FORTH TYNE WEST DOGGER
VARIABLE 3 OR 4 BECOMING SOUTH 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 LATER. RAIN
LATER. GOOD BECOMING MODERATE OR POOR

EAST DOGGER FISHER GERMAN BIGHT
SOUTH OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6 AT FIRST. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
MODERATE OR GOOD

HUMBER THAMES
SOUTHWEST 6 OR 7 DECREASING 4 OR 5. MAINLY FAIR. MODERATE OR GOOD

DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND PLYMOUTH NORTH BISCAY
SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6 BACKING SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4. DRIZZLE AT TIMES. MODERATE
OCCASIONALLY POOR

SOUTH BISCAY SOUTHEAST FITZROY
VARIABLE 3 OR 4. FAIR. MAINLY GOOD

NORTHWEST FITZROY SOLE
SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER IN WEST. RAIN OR DRIZZLE.
MODERATE OR POOR

LUNDY FASTNET IRISH SEA
SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6, OCCASIONALLY 7 LATER, BUT 4 AT FIRST IN NORTH IRISH
SEA. RAIN AT TIMES. MODERATE OR GOOD, OCCASIONALLY POOR LATER

SOUTH SHANNON
SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6 INCREASING 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
MODERATE OR POOR

NORTH SHANNON SOUTH ROCKALL
NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 VEERING SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. OCCASIONAL RAIN. GOOD
BECOMING MODERATE OR POOR

NORTH ROCKALL
NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6 OR 7. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING
MODERATE

MALIN
NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 VEERING SOUTH 5 OR 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING
MODERATE

HEBRIDES BAILEY
NORTHWEST 4 OR 5 VEERING NORTHEAST 5 OR 6. SHOWERS. MAINLY GOOD

FAIR ISLE
WEST BACKING SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5. SHOWERS. MAINLY GOOD

FAEROES
CYCLONIC 4 OR 5. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR GOOD

SOUTHEAST ICELAND
NORTH OR NORTHEAST 5 TO 7, BUT 3 OR 4 IN WEST. OCCASIONAL RAIN.
"clot.1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2fKke.19629$(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> Got no digging done its raining a lot.

> You have got an emergency water pump, I trust?

You were warned

old jon

Hi Nev. you`re bloody shouting again. Behave yourself <g>..J

news:1116960218.5598b0a691cf02a36faec51f27ba0f9e@t eranews...