Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > good afternoon

good afternoon

neville

Got no digging done its raining a lot.

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> Got no digging done its raining a lot.

Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for a
week now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

johnsutherland

That sounds extreme,but I suppose you are used to it.
Do you have a well or is there any mains there.
"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news2Jke.621$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> neville wrote:
>> Got no digging done its raining a lot.
>>

> Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for a week
> now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.
>
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Gordon

johnsutherland wrote:

<snip>

I suggest you munge your email address before posting any more, unless
you have VERY good spam protection.

Have a look here:
Munging Email Address
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Fedora Core 3 and Open Office

neville

Ive already told him that Gordon.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> johnsutherland wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> I suggest you munge your email address before posting any more, unless you
> have VERY good spam protection.
>
> Have a look here:
> Munging Email Address
> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
> http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
>

> --
> Registered Linux User no 240308
> Fedora Core 3 and Open Office
> Was Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003
> gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

jbx

neville wrote:
> Ive already told him that Gordon.
> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>johnsutherland wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>I suggest you munge your email address before posting any more, unless you
>>have VERY good spam protection.
>>
>>Have a look here:
>>Munging Email Address
>>http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
>>http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
>>

>>--
>>Registered Linux User no 240308
>>Fedora Core 3 and Open Office
>>Was Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003
>>gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

Hey guys,

Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

--
jbx

Blinky the Shark

jbx wrote:

> Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

Do what you Wanadoo
And go where you're going to
Think for yourself
'Cause I won't be there with you
Think for yourself
'Cause I won't be there with you

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

jbx

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> jbx wrote:
>

>>Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

> Do what you Wanadoo
> And go where you're going to
> Think for yourself
> 'Cause I won't be there with you
> Think for yourself
> 'Cause I won't be there with you

Yeah, with all that bad weather, heat and lack of water pumps topside,
I'd much rather be down here in the YS.

--
jbx

clot.1

jbx wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> jbx wrote:
>>

>>> Yooooo, gotta dooooo, what yoooo Wanadooooooooooooo

>> Do what you Wanadoo
>> And go where you're going to
>> Think for yourself
>> 'Cause I won't be there with you
>> Think for yourself
>> 'Cause I won't be there with you
>>

> Yeah, with all that bad weather, heat and lack of water pumps topside,
> I'd much rather be down here in the YS.

I can only hear bubbly noises from Neville's quarter. You don't think?

Old Gringo

johnsutherland wrote:
> That sounds extreme,but I suppose you are used to it.
> Do you have a well or is there any mains there.
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news2Jke.621$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>
>>neville wrote:
>>
>>>Got no digging done its raining a lot.
>>>

>>Sorry to hear of your dilemma, it has been close to 100 F. here for a week
>>now and not a drop of rain in sight for over 5 months.
>>
>>--
>>Old Gringo George
>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

There is an Unexhaustible aquifer below the city. 1/2 inch variation
in 100 years.