Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wanadoo looking into it

Wanadoo looking into it

johnsutherland

The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

www.thejobseeker.net/

Pilbs

"johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:429327be$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

Yawn

Gordon

Pilbs wrote:
> "johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:429327be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link
>>

> Yawn

I hope his SPAM filters are good - he's posted ever such a lot with his
real email address!

--
Linux Registered User no 240308
Fedora Core 3

Ben

"johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:429327be$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

And what do you think they're Gonnadoo about it?? P

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

johnsutherland wrote:

> The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

As Pilbs said, yawn. You've worn this troll bit out. Come up with
something else now. In fact, why don't you take your act on the road.
There's ever so many other groups that haven't had the pleasure yet.
--
We could start putting on plays in the barn and sell tickets.

dadiOH

johnsutherland wrote:
> The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

You had your run, we had our fun, you are boring now.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Perce P. Cassidy

I believe that it was on Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, that
johnsutherland wrote:

> The clocks ticking down.

So?

> Heres a helpful link
> www.thejobseeker.net/

Here's a couple for you:

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sier...pg/badluck.swf

Now bugger off.

Nawty McPhilty

"Perce P. Cassidy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) xnet...
> I believe that it was on Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, that
> johnsutherland wrote:
>
> > The clocks ticking down.

> So?
>

> > Heres a helpful link
> > www.thejobseeker.net/

> Here's a couple for you:
>
> http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
>
> http://members.shaw.ca/spudnewt/sier...pg/badluck.swf
>
> Now bugger off.

Or: www.tinyurl.com/7sea

johnsutherland

Sniff, so its all over then,Im boring, sniff.
Back to my tunnel.
Its dark in there.
Sob.
"dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> johnsutherland wrote:
>> The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link

> You had your run, we had our fun, you are boring now.
>
> --
> dadiOH
> ____________________________
>
> dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

EricP

On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:00 +0100, "johnsutherland"
<(E-Mail Removed)> babbled like a waterfall
and said:

>The clocks ticking down.Heres a helpful link
>
> www.thejobseeker.net/

I have just had my notice of termination of employment! (

I suppose it's too late to say sorry?

We were very rude to you and a customer should always be right, I
suppose.

Thanks for the link anyway, very decent of you.