Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > FMF library

FMF library

ALuPin

Hi,

I want to simulate a FMF VHDL SRAM model.
In the model itself there is the following declarations:
LIBRARY IEEE; USE IEEE.std_logic_1164.ALL;
USE IEEE.VITAL_timing.ALL;
USE IEEE.VITAL_primitives.ALL;
LIBRARY FMF; USE FMF.gen_utils.ALL;
USE FMF.conversions.ALL;

When I try to compile the model with Modelsim I get the following error message:
# ** Error: (vcom-19) Failed to access library 'fmf' at "fmf".

What can I do about that? Where exactly can I get the library on the FMF site and
how do I have to include it in Modelsim?

Thanks

Duane Clark

ALuPin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to simulate a FMF VHDL SRAM model.
> In the model itself there is the following declarations:
> LIBRARY IEEE; USE IEEE.std_logic_1164.ALL;
> USE IEEE.VITAL_timing.ALL;
> USE IEEE.VITAL_primitives.ALL;
> LIBRARY FMF; USE FMF.gen_utils.ALL;
> USE FMF.conversions.ALL;
>

> When I try to compile the model with Modelsim I get the following error message:
> # ** Error: (vcom-19) Failed to access library 'fmf' at "fmf".
>
> What can I do about that? Where exactly can I get the library on the FMF site and
> how do I have to include it in Modelsim?
>
> Thanks

In your <project.mpf> or modelsim.ini file, in the [Library] section,
you need to have a line something like:
fmf = /path/to/fmf/work

That defines the location of the FMF library.

Then you need to make sure you have the files from fmf; gen_utils.vhd
and conversion_*.vhd, and compile them into the library first, then
compile the SRAM model.

FMF Spansion model & timing Niv VHDL 3 05-09-2007 01:45 PM
FMF Models usage devices VHDL 14 11-25-2006 03:49 AM
Re: Difference between Web Control Library and Class Library Alan Ferrandiz [MCT] ASP .Net 0 09-11-2004 01:51 PM
Re: Difference between Web Control Library and Class Library Mythran ASP .Net 0 08-24-2004 05:53 PM
Library in library... Sweep C++ 1 12-09-2003 04:12 AM

Advertisments