Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Number of questions on 70-290

Number of questions on 70-290

Anona Moose

How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #00110011
-- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
yourselves against fresh fruit.

Frisbee«

"Anona Moose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

Friday.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Frisbee« spurted out:
> "Anona Moose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

> Friday.

Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #00110011
-- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
yourselves against fresh fruit.

MitchS

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

> 1

No silly it's 42.
12 questions on AD
6 questions on remote management
4 questions on group policy
3 questions on WSUS
6 questions on managing users
9 questions physical and logical devices
1 question on disaster recovery and
1 question on why the f@#k people are so damd stupid they can't look up the
frickin objectives and test parameters and think for their own damd self
instead of asking people to violate the NDA with stupid @ss questions that
are totally irrelevant to the test taker who actually has a f@#kin clue how
to study and prepare for a f@#KIN TEST!

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

MitchS

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:OH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Frisbee« spurted out:
>> "Anona Moose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

>> Friday.
>>

> Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?

2.49 daily special is tuna on friday. Oh, sorry, forgot I'm still at IT
job. Subs are tomorrow.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

lowdes

SFW ahahahahha

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:OH%(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Frisbee« spurted out:
>> "Anona Moose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

>> Friday.
>>

> Is that code for Submarine Sandwich?
>
> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Frisbee«

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:87v4g.4923$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> SFW ahahahahha

I'm beginning to get concerned about you.

Briscobar

Anona Moose <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

About 157,000.

HTH. HAND.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> << While I was at work, Anona Moose spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>> How many questions are there on the 70-290 test?

>> 1

> No silly it's 42.

[snip]

> 1 question on why the f@#k people are so damd stupid they can't look
> up the frickin objectives and test parameters and think for their own
> damd self instead of asking people to violate the NDA with stupid @ss
> questions that are totally irrelevant to the test taker who actually
> has a f@#kin clue how to study and prepare for a f@#KIN TEST!

My bad....this was the only one I was counting, as it *is* the only one that
matters. If you fail this one, the other 41 don't seem to matter much.