Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Print Server IP

Wireless Print Server IP

AJ

I need to determine the IP address of my Linksys wireless print server. It's
connected to my Linksys wireless router via patch cable. I have a XP Pro
laptop connected wireless.

Thanks,

AJ

Jack

Hi
If your use the default Subnet 192.168.0.1 you can assign (As an example).
to the Printer 192.168.0.200
The idea is to assign static IP that is within the Router subnet but out of
the range of the DHCP.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...