Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > here is a great tech support site

here is a great tech support site

lucrativemom

If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
message board. Here is a site that can help you out. There is a monthly
fee for tech support but the tech's are there to answer your questions
24/7. I recommend this site because i have seen the benifits. I have
Windows XP and ran into alot of virus problems and spyware/adware. I
submitted a trouble ticket and the tech called me within hours and
connected to my pc and installed patches and anti-virus software. My
computer no longer runs slow and i haven't had a problem with spyware.
Hope this helps Here is the site:
http://www.dionnej.juvioservice.com

doS

Thats because you are a dumbass...

"lucrativemom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
> message board. Here is a site that can help you out. There is a monthly
> fee for tech support but the tech's are there to answer your questions
> 24/7. I recommend this site because i have seen the benifits. I have
> Windows XP and ran into alot of virus problems and spyware/adware. I
> submitted a trouble ticket and the tech called me within hours and
> connected to my pc and installed patches and anti-virus software. My
> computer no longer runs slow and i haven't had a problem with spyware.
> Hope this helps Here is the site:

lucrativemom

Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

Yddap

"lucrativemom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
> say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

God bless you and your ignorance
Plonk
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Rob K

On 22 May 2005 16:41:50 -0700, lucrativemom wrote:

> If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
> message board.

This is not a "message board".

If you can't even get that bit right, how on earth are you going to deal
with real problems ?

"Lucrativemom" ... pfff. No spam here.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13
vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

lucrativemom wrote:
> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
> say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

Suck me.
--
And **** your good advice.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

lucrativemom wrote:
> If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
> message board. Here is a site that can help you out. There is a monthly
> fee for tech support but the tech's are there to answer your questions
> 24/7. I recommend this site because i have seen the benifits. I have
> Windows XP and ran into alot of virus problems and spyware/adware. I
> submitted a trouble ticket and the tech called me within hours and
> connected to my pc and installed patches and anti-virus software. My
> computer no longer runs slow and i haven't had a problem with spyware.
> Hope this helps Here is the site:
> http://www.x.juvioservice.com

Abuse reports to verizon.net, juvio, google.

Mara

On 22 May 2005 16:49:12 -0700, "lucrativemom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
>say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

What you did was shill for a paid site. That's spam, so don't be surprised if
you're quick-fried in 24HSHD.

As far as ignorance, well, let's see - you've spammed, and compounded the error
by the fact that you don't know how to use your shift key, or quote properly.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

"Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims."

"Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump facts and
logic."

"'Nuff said."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

doS

I am not ignorant you ****wit, it wasn't me that didn't know how to install
an antivirus...

"lucrativemom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Do not insult me i was giving good advice if you have nothing nice to
> say then by all means don't respond. God bless you and your ignorance

Blinky the Shark

Rob K wrote:
> On 22 May 2005 16:41:50 -0700, lucrativemom wrote:

>> If you have any computer problems that cannot be answered on this
>> message board.

> This is not a "message board".

Clueless GG poster. See my sig.

> "Lucrativemom" ... pfff. No spam here.