Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newsgroup message problems

newsgroup message problems

BCDeputy

when trying to view the messages in all my newsgroups I keep getting the
same message...

"Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space"

Any ideas???

please send information to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). as I cannot open any
messages on the newsgroup...
Thanks...

Evan Platt

On Sun, 22 May 2005 18:30:43 -0500, "BCDeputy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>when trying to view the messages in all my newsgroups I keep getting the
>same message...
>
> "Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
>message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space"
>
> Any ideas???
>
> please send information to (E-Mail Removed). as I cannot open any
>messages on the newsgroup...
> Thanks...

This is like the 4th time you've asked. Is the error that non obvious?