Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dumping my internet connection

dumping my internet connection

johnsutherland

What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its
really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
compensation.
Thank you.

Toolman Tim

"johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:4290c37d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
> Its really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
> compensation.
> Thank you.

Another clueless poster. Hey, John - this *isn't* your ISP!

Blinky the Shark

johnsutherland wrote:

> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its

Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.

Say, isn't your last payment late?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

neville

Clueless? I want to talk to your supervisor.I presume you have a phone
number to contact.
What kind of customer service is that!

news:_z3ke.2678$(E-Mail Removed)...

*******s
"johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:4290c37d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
> Its really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
> compensation.
> Thank you.

clot

Back from your adventures, then?

I do hope you kept away from these big fans!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3225784.stm

neville wrote:
> *******s
> "johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:4290c37d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20
>> minutes. Its really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
>> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening
>> some compensation.
>> Thank you.

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> johnsutherland wrote:
>
>> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
>> Its

> Oops. Sorry. Should be all better, now.
>
> Say, isn't your last payment late?

You're right! I haven't seen it yet...

doS

What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes. Its
really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
constipation .
Thank you.

"johnsutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:4290c37d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.

Its
> really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
> compensation.
> Thank you.

secret squiddle

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UV3ke.13160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is going on? Can you please stop disconnecting me after 20 minutes.
> Its
> really inconvenient and I,m paying for this crap.
> I would appreciate a response, an apology and if it keeps happening some
> constipation .
> Thank you.

How about eating nothing but lard for a week?

**SS**

doS

Ok, send your mum over....

news:4290cbfe$0$23714$(E-Mail Removed)...

Dumping real signals in VCD Sajan VHDL 8 07-21-2007 07:39 AM
modem hijacking or internet dumping spviking Computer Security 13 09-01-2006 07:14 PM
Update on Modem hijacking/internet dumping Toni from T.O. Computer Security 9 11-26-2005 08:24 PM
Modem hijacking/internet dumping Toni from T.O. Computer Security 14 11-05-2005 05:31 PM
Dumping the contents of an Integer Array.... kwaj VHDL 2 02-26-2004 09:53 PM

Advertisments