Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win XP Administrator Account

Win XP Administrator Account

jerryshaw@direcway.com

While trying to install Microsoft Outlook, I get error message that
says I must log on to Windows as the Administrator, then configure
Outlook. I *am* the administrator, in fact I am the only account/user
on my computor, with no password set up. So what's the trick in setting
up Outlook?

old jon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> While trying to install Microsoft Outlook, I get error message that
> says I must log on to Windows as the Administrator, then configure
> Outlook. I *am* the administrator, in fact I am the only account/user
> on my computor, with no password set up. So what's the trick in setting
> up Outlook?

Start\Help search for administrator, and also accounts. best wishes..J