Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AShampoo for finding and deleting empty folders

AShampoo for finding and deleting empty folders

E Taylor

Anyone ever use this for finding and deleting empty folders?

I have many, across many disks, and was wondering if this does the
job, or is there something better?

Thanks

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:16:44 -0500, E Taylor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Anyone ever use this for finding and deleting empty folders?
|>
|>I have many, across many disks, and was wondering if this does the
|>job, or is there something better?

Never Used it (or heard of it) but I'm sure there's better or equal
out there for free.

On a different route, if you are going to make disk copies of your
drives for back up purposes, XCOPY will do this for you automatically
while it works.