Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > USB Protocol

USB Protocol

neelesh

Hi
I am currently looking to develop a USB controller,
I am looking for some good web links to gain knowlegde
about USB. If any one know about the same please let me.
thanks and regards

thomas

try looking at this side http://www.opencores.org

--
regards
Thomas

ALuPin

Try this:

http://www.usb.org

Connecting Two PCs Using an USB-USB Cable Silverstrand Front Page News 0 11-16-2005 09:51 PM
Protocol Chart - Learn how to use a Protocol Analyzer news.comcast.giganews.com Wireless Networking 0 08-21-2004 04:35 PM
USB Protocol neelesh VHDL 0 04-23-2004 05:17 AM
When i try to implement a server program giving UDP as protocol , it works fine , but if the same code is executed with TCP as protocol option, it gives an error. Tompyna Perl Misc 4 02-17-2004 06:51 PM

Advertisments