Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Alternative Software to Open MS Publisher Files

Alternative Software to Open MS Publisher Files

Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, I am in the process of
developing a newsletter and happen to be completing the
layout and content development within Adobe Illustrator 10.

The problem that has arisen is that the source files I have
been given access to, and the only ones that exist, are in
MS Publisher format. I was wondering if anyone knew of
a software application that would open these .pub files
without me having to source a copy of Publisher for this
project task.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Fiona Fell
<< head creative geek
<< bluecrack multimedia
P: (+61) 0415 061 307
E: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

BLUECRACK MULTIMEDIA
Digital and Print Design Services for Small Business
online at http://www.bluecrack.com

AUTORESPONDER SOLUTION
Automated E-mail Follow-Up Response Service
online at http://www.autorespondersolution.com

Toolman Tim

"Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I hope someone can help me out, I am in the process of
> developing a newsletter and happen to be completing the
> layout and content development within Adobe Illustrator 10.
>
> The problem that has arisen is that the source files I have
> been given access to, and the only ones that exist, are in
> MS Publisher format. I was wondering if anyone knew of
> a software application that would open these .pub files
> without me having to source a copy of Publisher for this
> project task.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Nope. But the good news is you can get a cheap copy on eBay or from vendors
advertising at www.pricewatch.com, etc.