Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spelling correction

spelling correction

dairell bell

I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
BELL

Blinky the Shark

dairell bell wrote:

> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
> YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
> BELL

Okay, all fixed now.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Technical Support

dairell bell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
> ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
> SPELLED DARRELL BELL

It's easier if you change your name. Grab a deed poll from a post office.

Ionizer

"dairell bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MNtje.7961$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
>ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
>SPELLED DARRELL BELL

Do you mind if we call you Bruce, to keep it clear?

--
Michael Baldwin

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

dairell bell wrote:
> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
> YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
> BELL

Ignore those other Bozos. Just change it yourself online:
http://tinyurl.com/4ofrg

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Rgr wrote:
> dairell bell wrote:
>
>> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL
>> ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE
>> SPELLED DARRELL BELL

> Ignore those other Bozos. Just change it yourself online:
> http://tinyurl.com/4ofrg

Or here:
http://tinyurl.com/9b3uj

c.reifert

"dairell bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MNtje.7961$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL

ACCOUNT
> YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED

DARRELL
> BELL

Ignore everyone else. We're going to call you "Sue" from now on. That
should toughen you up (or at least stop you from typing in all caps).

Evan Platt

On Fri, 20 May 2005 22:47:08 GMT, "dairell bell"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE EMAIL ACCOUNT
>YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPELLED DARRELL
>BELL

I need for you to fix your keyboard first. The caps lock key is
broken.

Barney

"dairell bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
writtennews:MNtje.7961$(E-Mail Removed) .earthlink.net:

> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE
> EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED
> TO BE SPELLED DARRELL BELL

Be gratefull they haven't changed it to Engleberg Humperdink or John
Wayne.

--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

Blinky the Shark

Barney wrote:

> "dairell bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
> writtennews:MNtje.7961$(E-Mail Removed) .earthlink.net:

>> I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME ON THE
>> EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU HAVE IT SPELLED DAIRELL BELL AND IT IS SUPPOSED
>> TO BE SPELLED DARRELL BELL

> Be gratefull they haven't changed it to Engleberg Humperdink or John
> Wayne.

At least the former, since Engelbert Humperdinck would be requesting a
proper spelling, too.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Code Explaination: Spelling correction code Drew Python 4 04-12-2007 08:17 PM
Spelling Agent777 Firefox 2 06-07-2005 03:21 AM
Spelling checkers Michelangelo Verso Jr. Firefox 1 10-18-2004 10:10 AM
automatic spelling check Allen Thomson Firefox 2 06-20-2004 11:53 PM
Mozilla spelling check file? carlton hunter Firefox 8 02-07-2004 12:38 AM

Advertisments