Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ebay Discriminates

Ebay Discriminates

Doug Forbes

you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which discriminmates
against the poor.Comment?

Blinky the Shark

Doug Forbes wrote:

> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which discriminmates
> against the poor.Comment?

eBay isn't a charity.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Old Gringo

Doug Forbes wrote:
> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which discriminmates
> against the poor.Comment?

You can't buy a Dell without one either.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Doug Forbes wrote:
> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which discriminmates
> against the poor.Comment?

Comment: Look at number 2
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/seller_account.html

elaich

"Doug Forbes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which
> discriminmates against the poor.Comment?

Anubody can open a bank account and get a debit card.

--
"No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
want to know is - why not?"

J.H. Holliday

"Doug Forbes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which
> discriminmates against the poor.Comment?

You voted for Senator Ketchup, didn't you

MrGrumpy

so the poor have something to sell?

"Doug Forbes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which

discriminmates
> against the poor.Comment?

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Doug Forbes wrote:
> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which
> discriminmates against the poor.Comment?

OK. *******s. I sell on eBay and I don't have a credit card.

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Doug Forbes wrote:
>> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which
>> discriminmates against the poor.Comment?

> Comment: Look at number 2
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/seller_account.html

What, you actually expect Doug to read the help at eBay, or anywhere
else, or for his software, too?

Toolman Tim

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Doug Forbes wrote:
>> you can't sell on ebay if you don't have a credit card which
>> discriminmates against the poor.Comment?

> Comment: Look at number 2
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/seller_account.html

And comment number one says credit OR DEBIT (emphasis added). I've never had
a checking account in 30 years that didn't include a debit card.