Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Freeware photo slideshow with music software?

Freeware photo slideshow with music software?

Nozza

Is there any freeware out there which would allow me to set up a
slideshow of pictures with background music which could be played on
any PC?

Thanks

Noz
--
Email (ROT13)

old jon

Hi N. try at `alt.comp.freeware`. All the freeware in one place...J

"Nozza" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any freeware out there which would allow me to set up a
> slideshow of pictures with background music which could be played on
> any PC?
>
> Thanks
>
> Noz
> --
> Email (ROT13)
> (E-Mail Removed)

secret squiddle

"Nozza" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any freeware out there which would allow me to set up a
> slideshow of pictures with background music which could be played on
> any PC?

Use Windows Moviemaker, if you have Windows XP (preferably with Service Pack
2 - as this has the updated Windows Moviemaker).

Movie Maker is included with XP and I think Windows ME too. You can do some
pretty cool transition effects and use any MP3 file for the background
music.

**SS**

yang572033@yahoo.com

Go to : http://www.photo2vcd.com to see if the program presented is
what you are looking for.

stacy stacy is offline
Junior Member

I want to create my Christmas photo movie by our digital photos, Is this software free for trial?

sunnyday sunnyday is offline
Junior Member

Hi,stacy.
I use DVD Slideshow Buidler which helps me to create dvd photo/video slideshow with my own photos, video and music and burn HDDVD/DVD/VCD directly, also it can publish MP4/3GP file for mobile devices or even upload to Youtube,Yahoo Video,etc.

you can find more from its official site:
http://www.ourpix.com

Recently when I browsed its official website ourpix.com, I found a giveaway software called "iphone slideshow" by chance.It is similar to DVD Slideshow Builder which helps to turn photos and video clips into video slideshow but only can publish MP4 file.

I don't have iphone or ipod but use it to create slideshow movie for Youtube.

If you just want to make photo video slideshow, download and have a try, the 2D/3D Transitions effects will make you feel worthful.

Whether or no, it is free.

http://www.ourpix.com/ourmoments/give-away.html

hope it helps.

Last edited by sunnyday; 09-25-2008 at 07:11 AM..

donaldtan donaldtan is offline
Junior Member

I recommend iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator , help to turn photos and musci to flash slideshow easily.