Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > External high gain antenna for a Wi-Fi adapter

External high gain antenna for a Wi-Fi adapter

Kompu Kid

I have been searching the internet to find a high gain antenna for my
Cisco adapter.

I have so far found antennas for access points.

Are there any that you are aware of?

Thanks!

Deguza

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Kompu Kid wrote:

> I have been searching the internet to find a high gain antenna for my
> Cisco adapter.
>
> I have so far found antennas for access points.
>
> Are there any that you are aware of?

http://www.fab-corp.com/index.htm
It doesn't matter if it's designed for an access point or a client
device as long as it's for the same frequency. But have a look at their
panel antennas. Or if you need really high gain a 24dbi grid may be what
you're looking for.