Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > generic mapping

generic mapping

Steve Wenner

Hello,
I am trying to create a test file to get a handle on 1. generic mapping and
2. multiple architectures within a file. Could someone tell me what I am
doing wrong? I am using the latest Quartus freeware however it doesn't seem
to like how I have called the architecture from the top level file (tester).

thanks much,

--
Steve Wenner