Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > update

update

neville

Today
Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north. Patchy
rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and Northern Ireland
but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.

Tonight
Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern parts
England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local ground frost.

Outlook for Monday
Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers northeast.

Text issued at: 1200 15 May

Tab

what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk
"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1116176013.1612a7cc2d084e555319c996b3d4f4e6@t eranews...

> Today
> Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north. Patchy
> rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and Northern Ireland
> but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.
>
> Tonight
> Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern parts
> England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local ground frost.
>
> Outlook for Monday
> Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers northeast.
>
> Text issued at: 1200 15 May

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Tab wrote:
> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

Look Bozo, most regs to this group never see the posts from this
unemployed comedian unless someone responds. So ...

joevan

On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk
>"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:1116176013.1612a7cc2d084e555319c996b3d4f4e6@ teranews...

>> Today
>> Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north. Patchy
>> rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and Northern Ireland
>> but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.
>>
>> Tonight
>> Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern parts
>> England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local ground frost.
>>
>> Outlook for Monday
>> Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers northeast.
>>
>> Text issued at: 1200 15 May

You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

TJ

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[top-post, bottom post, ****ed-up mess restored to oder]

> On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:1116176013.1612a7cc2d084e555319c996b3d4f4e6@t eranews...

>>> Scotland.
>>>
>>> Today
>>> Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north.
>>> Patchy rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and
>>> Northern Ireland but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.
>>>
>>> Tonight
>>> Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern
>>> parts England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local
>>> ground frost.
>>>
>>> Outlook for Monday
>>> Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers
>>> northeast.
>>>
>>> Text issued at: 1200 15 May

>> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

> You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
> information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
> see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-****er has
probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to learn.

But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you can't
even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.

More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.

You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you if ya
do, though.

As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

--
"The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
{Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hour.support.helpdesk.}

John Holmes

"TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [top-post, bottom post, ****ed-up mess restored to oder]
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:1116176013.1612a7cc2d084e555319c996b3d4f4e6@t eranews...

>>> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

>> You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
>> information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
>> see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

> And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-****er
> has probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to
> learn.
>
> But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you
> can't even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
>
> More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
> question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
>
> You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you
> if ya do, though.
>
> As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

I agree with this poast.

--
Your mother was a clueless belly dancer who guzzled Budweiser in an
inflatable dingy.

Old Gringo

John Holmes wrote:
> "TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>[top-post, bottom post, ****ed-up mess restored to oder]

>>>You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
>>>information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
>>>see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

>>And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-****er
>>has probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to
>>learn.
>>
>>But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you
>>can't even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
>>
>>More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
>>question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
>>
>>You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you
>>if ya do, though.
>>
>>As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.
>>

> I agree with this poast.

And Amen And Amen

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

John Holmes

"Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

Nothing. But it's useful information supplied by a reg here.

--
Your mother was a stupid jerk who worshipped cheese on board Jumbo Jets.

joevan

On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:11:38 -0400, "TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>[top-post, bottom post, ****ed-up mess restored to oder]
>
>> On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:1116176013.1612a7cc2d084e555319c996b3d4f4e6@t eranews...

>>> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

>> You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
>> information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
>> see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

>And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-****er has
>probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to learn.
>
>But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you can't
>even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
>
>More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
>question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
>
>You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you if ya
>do, though.
>
>As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

Hey fartsa pickle dick or whatever, I know about his online page. I
have been there and used it. If yew think I am not able to know the
difference from trolling and intelligent posting then blow me away.
goodbye

and for the same reason."