Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2o7.net

2o7.net

Frederick Rogers

2o7.net has sudenly appeared on my computer. When I attempt to access IE or
Firefox I get a message that tells me 2o7.net is asking for cookies to be
loaded. What should I do and is it possible to get rid of 2o7.net?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Frederick Rogers wrote:
> 2o7.net has sudenly appeared on my computer. When I attempt to access IE or
> Firefox I get a message that tells me 2o7.net is asking for cookies to be
> loaded. What should I do and is it possible to get rid of 2o7.net?

Use Ad-Aware SE and Spybot Search and Destroy. 1. Download them. 2.
Install them. 3. Update them. 4. Then run them.

http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html
http://www.download.com/3000-8022_4-10289035.html