Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hard Drive maintance question - scandisk and defrag

Hard Drive maintance question - scandisk and defrag

jeff

Hi,

is there an easier way to scandisk all my drives? i've got 9
partitions and right clicking each one to set for a scandisk is kinda
shitty.

any 3rd party programs do a better job at scandisk than the default
windowsxp one? also for defrags.

I don't scandisk or defrag very often, i'd like to make it less
painful.

thank you

°Mike°

How to Automate ScanDisk and Disk Defragmenter Using Task Scheduler Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=179306

In <(E-Mail Removed)>,
jeff took 14 lines to utter:

--