Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sync for PC clock and server clock

Sync for PC clock and server clock

PS

My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even after I sync
time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.
ps

Evan Platt

On Fri, 13 May 2005 07:08:52 +1000, "PS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even after I sync
>time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
>Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.

See the replies to your previous post with the same question.

°Mike°

In <4283c5e6$0$8122$(E-Mail Removed)>,
PS took 6 lines to utter:

>My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even after I sync
>time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
>Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.
>ps

I take it that you are in a different time zone to the office
server? Correct your time zone settings on the laptop.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Dave Lear

"PS" wrote in message news:4283c5e6$0$8122$(E-Mail Removed)

> My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even
> after I sync time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on
> the office server. Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will
> appreciate help.

If you'd appreciate the help, may I suggest that you look at the helpful
replies you received the previous time you asked this...
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24h...a18df6d44477db

ip phone clock sync with ntp ? tg Cisco 0 11-21-2009 09:40 PM
Sync-ing clock in Dlink DSL 502T modem Larry Spitz NZ Computing 7 12-03-2008 11:22 PM
2 Multiplied clock sync. klior VHDL 0 07-31-2007 01:33 PM
sync.rb difference between Sync::UN, Sync::EX and Sync::SH Trans Ruby 2 12-12-2005 02:43 PM
How to check clock sync Serial Speed francesco.trentini@gmail.com Cisco 4 10-18-2005 07:48 PM

Advertisments