Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to recording TV to DVD using computer, then shrinking it.

How to recording TV to DVD using computer, then shrinking it.

zwixxx

I've seen Southpark episodes and music videos posted in other groups.
The posted avi and rm files are about 1/4 size. (ie. not full screen).
I've seen various Digital TV receivers for your computer advertised,
and how they let you record programmes. But how do you then reduce the
size of the picture, so producing a 20minute Southpark episode for
about 50MB (or less).

Peter.

ps. this question comes via a library computer, cos my one died. Thus I
can't give anybody offering helpful responses any immediate responses
of my own - But if you can direct me anywhere it'd be most appreciated

Help on dvd recording off cable and then editing it. norswoolki DVD Video 0 05-05-2011 10:28 PM
Recording daily program, then sequentially gathering chunks. rhubarbe0@yahoo.com DVD Video 1 01-27-2006 03:29 AM
DVD shrinking jazu DVD Video 6 11-02-2005 07:34 AM
Help: anyway to burn movie to DVD RW (then view it) and then eraseafterward? qwerty DVD Video 6 01-07-2004 04:54 AM

Advertisments