Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Fresh install

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Fresh install

 
 
Methanosalsum Leonina
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
pcbutts1, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Carter, Rebecca is a troll ignore it. In windows xp it is called a
> pagefile instead of a "swapfile", they both do the same thing.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY ****ING DON'T, you ****ing brainless,
plagiarist cuntfart.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Barney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
Methanosalsum Leonina
<(E-Mail Removed)-porous-miscreant.org> had
writtennews:(E-Mail Removed) ommunist-uninterest
ing-beetle.org:


> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY ****ING DON'T, you ****ing
> brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.
>
>


Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void the
idiot.

--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JAD
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything. There are
strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls reside there.
Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard to say, but not to crosspost
into any group with the above mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to
endlessly 'delete' the thread.(or fill your 187 list)


"Barney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) niserve.ca...
> Methanosalsum Leonina
> <(E-Mail Removed)-porous-miscreant.org> had
> writtennews:(E-Mail Removed) ommunist-uninterest
> ing-beetle.org:
>
>
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY ****ING DON'T, you ****ing
> > brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.
> >
> >

>
> Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void the
> idiot.
>
> --
> Barney __________________________
> Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
JAD wrote:
> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything. There are
> strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls reside there.
> Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard to say, but not to crosspost
> into any group with the above mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to
> endlessly 'delete' the thread.(or fill your 187 list)


That's what we need more of around here, the advice to not crosspost,
posted to six newsgroups.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Reverend Doctor Sir Harrison Gabblefutch-Gocklebury
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
JAD http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
ABge.7979$(E-Mail Removed):
> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls
> reside there.


No. There's only one.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Kolg the midge-endurer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
Reverend Doctor Sir Harrison Gabblefutch-Gocklebury,
<(E-Mail Removed)>, the spongy, distempered truck driver, and dealer in
dressed and perfumed Labrador dog hair used exclusively in the Volvo trade,
reported:

> JAD (E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
> ABge.7979$(E-Mail Removed):
>> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
>> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of trolls
>> reside there.

>
> No. There's only one.


One group? Which is it?

--
Lunch was nice;

Barbequed diseased body parts and anus vinaigrette accompanied with sizzled
gnats and haddock buttock preserve next to microwaved flea carcinoma and
frog snot vinegar smothered in sautéed whore's tit blisters and weasel hymen
garnish on top of festered heads of lettuce, cooked in a bubbling deep dish
filled with unpalatable croutons of string bean and salsa with cooked sea
slug in pustular sour cream, a side of sweetbread and a glass of dwarf
rabbit giblet broth.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Julie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2005
Barney wrote:
> Methanosalsum Leonina
> <(E-Mail Removed)-porous-miscreant.org> had
> writtennews:(E-Mail Removed) ommunist-uninterest
> ing-beetle.org:
>> pcbutts1, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>> Carter, Rebecca is a troll ignore it. In windows xp it is called a
>>> pagefile instead of a "swapfile", they both do the same thing.

>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY ****ING DON'T, you ****ing
>> brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.

>
> Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void the
> idiot.



Simple. Just highlight one of the 'pcbutts1' messages and select "Block
Sender"



 
Reply With Quote
 
Barney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-13-2005
"Julie" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
writtennews:kuhcl2-gba.nsi$(E-Mail Removed):

> Barney wrote:
>> Methanosalsum Leonina
>> <(E-Mail Removed)-porous-miscreant.org> had
>> writtennews:(E-Mail Removed) ommunist-uninter
>> est ing-beetle.org:
>>> pcbutts1, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Carter, Rebecca is a troll ignore it. In windows xp it is
>>>> called a pagefile instead of a "swapfile", they both do the
>>>> same thing.
>>>
>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO THEY ****ING DON'T, you ****ing
>>> brainless, plagiarist cuntfart.

>>
>> Anyone know of a way to rid this troll on Xnews? Email me to void
>> the idiot.

>
>
> Simple. Just highlight one of the 'pcbutts1' messages and select
> "Block Sender"
>


He changes his identity and Plonking him/her/IT is only temporary.
Obviously the only ones successful probably won't be reading my post.
I'll try software.newsreaders NG.


--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Barney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-13-2005
"JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
writtennews:_ABge.7979$(E-Mail Removed):

> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of
> trolls reside there. Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard
> to say, but not to crosspost into any group with the above
> mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to endlessly 'delete'
> the thread.(or fill your 187 list)
>

Unfortunatly there is some good posts from the other NGs. I guess I can
live with the idiot but the disruption of a good thread becomes as
it/he/she intended, a disruption!



--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
 
Reply With Quote
 
pcbutts1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-13-2005
Barney wrote:
> "JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
> writtennews:_ABge.7979$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Kill the cross post to 24. hr. anything and windows. xp. anything.
>> There are strange forces at work, as it seems a large Herd of
>> trolls reside there. Maybe extra wide bridges? easier prey? Hard
>> to say, but not to crosspost into any group with the above
>> mentioned keywords will eliminate the need to endlessly 'delete'
>> the thread.(or fill your 187 list)
>>

> Unfortunatly there is some good posts from the other NGs. I guess I
> can live with the idiot but the disruption of a good thread becomes as
> it/he/she intended, a disruption!



Well _I_ think /you/ are a disruption. If you don't like what I posted, say
so.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preferable to do fresh install of v1.5? S.Rodgers Firefox 2 12-12-2005 12:20 AM
Is there a way to save my programs and still do a fresh install of winxp . Chuck S Computer Support 1 01-06-2004 01:50 PM
Doing a fresh XP install BC Computer Support 2 11-09-2003 04:48 PM
BSOD on WinXP Fresh Install Anonymous Computer Support 1 07-06-2003 08:18 PM
Re: BSOD on WinXP Pro fresh install. Jimchip Computer Support 0 07-06-2003 02:36 PM



Advertisments