Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do i report offensive material that has beenposted in a news group??

How do i report offensive material that has beenposted in a news group??

Dogg

Please advise.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:19:48 GMT, "Dogg" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

|>Please advise.

Read the header of the poster, yours would be:

°Mike°

In <8yvge.1272$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Dogg took 3 lines to utter:

>Please advise.

That's an odd request from you, considering this:
http://groups-beta.google.com/(E-Mail Removed)

--
Basic computer maintenance

Oldus Fartus

Dogg wrote:
> Please advise.

You can't - that facility has been withdrawn.

Have a nice day.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

ellis_jay

Dogg wrote:
> Please advise.

Send reports to Newt Gingrich, Kindasleezy Rice, George Bush, Fox News,
Brit Hume, Carl Cameron, Michael Powell, Fred Barnes, Tom Delay, Rush
Limpnuts, or any other of the neo cons.

--
He released government from the restraint of law.
____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

Ellis_Jay

jeff

wrote:

>Please advise.

did someone call you a bad name?

I guess you can call your parents...

Troy Piggins

* °Mike° wrote:

> That's an odd request from you, considering this:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/(E-Mail Removed)

Bwaahahahahahah

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)

"Dogg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8yvge.1272$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please advise.

You are crazy_dogg17 and you should a big dog and bad dog and a forget
about. .

Duane

Homer.Simpson

Troy Piggins said

> * °Mike° wrote:
>>
>> That's an odd request from you, considering this:
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...ors=crazy_dogg
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> Bwaahahahahahah

<snicker>

I'll bet he hung himself on his halo. ;-o

Carter

Get ****ed, you ****.

--
Carter