Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Yahoo games (BT Yahoo)

Yahoo games (BT Yahoo)

Darren Finch

Hi,

My family and I like to play the word racer game on yahoo, but though there
are options to play more than two people we can never seem to get three
people on the game at the same time!

Can anyone help please!

Cheers

°Mike°

In <d5tm15$j7n$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com>,
Darren Finch took 11 lines to utter:

>Hi,
>
>My family and I like to play the word racer game on yahoo, but though there
>are options to play more than two people we can never seem to get three
>people on the game at the same time!
>
>Can anyone help please!
>
>Cheers

Join a league?
http://leagues.games.yahoo.com/leagues/ww

--
Basic computer maintenance

pcbutts1

Create your own game then click the invite button.

news:d5tm15$j7n$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...