Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > computer wont start

computer wont start

pamela

I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

Oldus Fartus

pamela wrote:
> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

No weather today Neville?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Miss Perspicacia Tick

pamela wrote:
> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/f.../Mar27pmvp.asp

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

Mara

On Tue, 10 May 2005 12:58:10 +0100, "pamela" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

*I* think you're an idiot, neville. And a troll.

<the sound of *yet another* plonk of the same goomer>

"Want to impress people? Stop morphing, moron."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

joevan

wrote:

>I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

It must need some gas. Did you check the tank?

Blinky the Shark

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> pamela wrote:

>> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

<snip>

YHBT by neville.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
>
>> pamela wrote:

>>> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

>> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> <snip>
>
> YHBT by neville.

I realised that soon after I posted. D'OH!