Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Media Players

Media Players

Bill Matthewson

I would appreciate comments on different Media Players available .

gary

I have the old bog standard WMP 5.5 it is simple, takes up less space & does
little apart from play video clips & music streams, all the others seem full
of unnecessary gadgets.
Bill Matthewson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ekSfe.19450$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I would appreciate comments on different Media Players available .

Dardamar

i like the VLC media player, it plays just about every codec known to man,
only thing is it dont do the streaming,

news:d5ptmb$jkm$(E-Mail Removed)...