Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Uploading Photos

Uploading Photos

Blinky the Shark

Heather and Todd wrote:

> I hope someone can help.

Only if you say if you're Heather or Todd. Assuming you know the
difference.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

philo

"Heather and Todd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newszQfe.2280$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope someone can help.
>
> Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I have
> lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every once in a
> while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I can't upload, I
> have a good computer and cable internet connection.
>
> I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest anything
> that would be great.
>
> There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your photos to
> the website and they upload super fast, but that page is American and I am
> in Canada so I can't order from that site.

there may be a size limit perhaps

trout

Heather and Todd wrote:

> I hope someone can help.
>
> Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I
> have lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every
> once in a while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I
> can't upload, I have a good computer and cable internet connection.
>
> I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest
> anything that would be great.
>
> There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your
> photos to the website and they upload super fast, but that page is
> American and I am in Canada so I can't order from that site.
>
> Thanks for any help!!!

What format are the pictures in (the .ext), and what is the typical
size of an upload? If you mentioned one of the sites you've been
unsuccessful with, it might help.
--
Info info info.

Heather and Todd

I hope someone can help.

Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I have
lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every once in a
while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I can't upload, I
have a good computer and cable internet connection.

I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest anything
that would be great.

There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your photos to
the website and they upload super fast, but that page is American and I am
in Canada so I can't order from that site.

Thanks for any help!!!

JANA

What is the exact text of the error reported?
Did you ask the site operator (webmaster for that site), and your ISP, if
they know of any problems?
Are you on dialup, or high speed?

--

JANA
_____

"Heather and Todd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newszQfe.2280$(E-Mail Removed)...
I hope someone can help.

Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I have
lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every once in a
while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I can't upload, I
have a good computer and cable internet connection.

I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest anything
that would be great.

There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your photos to
the website and they upload super fast, but that page is American and I am
in Canada so I can't order from that site.

Thanks for any help!!!

Prima Ballerina on a Spring Afternoon

Personality crisis

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Heather and Todd wrote:
>
> > I hope someone can help.

> Only if you say if you're Heather or Todd. Assuming you know the
> difference.
>
> --
> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
> Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
> Info: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Prima Ballerina on a Spring Afternoon

what are you on.......

"JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the exact text of the error reported?
> Did you ask the site operator (webmaster for that site), and your ISP, if
> they know of any problems?
> Are you on dialup, or high speed?
>
> --
>
> JANA
> _____
>

> "Heather and Todd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newszQfe.2280$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope someone can help.
>
> Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I have
> lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every once in a
> while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I can't upload, I
> have a good computer and cable internet connection.
>
> I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest anything
> that would be great.
>
> There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your photos to
> the website and they upload super fast, but that page is American and I am
> in Canada so I can't order from that site.
>
> Thanks for any help!!!

Ionizer

"Heather and Todd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newszQfe.2280$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a good computer and cable internet connection.

"JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Are you on dialup, or high speed?

Gort

Ionizer wrote:
> "Heather and Todd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newszQfe.2280$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>I have a good computer and cable internet connection.

> "JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>Are you on dialup, or high speed?

Dialup Cable..... that's something you don't see every day.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.