Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tiscali accelerator

Tiscali accelerator

Emrys Davies

I found that this software speeded up my surfing etc., but now that I
have broadband 20x 2MB I am wondering whether it is sensible to run
both.

Any views please?

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

Joel Rubin

On Mon, 9 May 2005 00:15:06 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I found that this software speeded up my surfing etc., but now that I
>have broadband 20x 2MB I am wondering whether it is sensible to run
>both.
>
>Any views please?

Earthlink.net recommends its accelerator for dialup customers. I don't
know if yours is similar. (It compresses pictures at some expense in
quality.)

Emrys Davies

"Joel Rubin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SWGfe.9$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 00:15:06 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >I found that this software speeded up my surfing etc., but now that I
> >have broadband 20x 2MB I am wondering whether it is sensible to run
> >both.
> >
> >Any views please?
> >

> Earthlink.net recommends its accelerator for dialup customers. I don't
> know if yours is similar. (It compresses pictures at some expense in
> quality.)

Thanks Joel. I have now uninstalled Tiscali Accelerator and I am sure
that that has improved performance.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.