Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Schematic Problem

Schematic Problem

Purnank

What is the best available tool for Schemetic editing of VHDL.

My actual planning is to interconnect the blocks(Entitities) Togather.
and generate a good Graphical interpretation to have my logic easily
understandable by my fellow friends.

I am not interested in visualising schmatic of Logic gates within the
Entity. But the interconnects between different entities.

I structured my project in very small entitities, and today i am
finding it diffucult to explain the interconnects to friends. I hope
if i get proper tool it would be easy to expalin the project details.

jussi l

Atleast Mentor's Renoir used to do the job, but I guess there are many alike
around these days. Many simulation programs (Aldec's active-HDL for one) has
a block editor included...

regrads,
juza

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...