Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lexmark X2250 Problem

Lexmark X2250 Problem

Si

Hi all

just installed a Lexmark X2250 printer and having a problem with it.

When I print 1 basic text page it prints straight away. I then get it to
print another basic text page and it does nothing. The printer icon shows in
the task bar and when you open it it shows that it is printing. I've left it
for up to 20 mins and nothing happens.

Next I reboot the computer, and once it re-opens the printer kicks into
action.

I've trawled the Lexmark site for help with no success. The printer is
directly connected to Port 1 by USB1.1.

Anyone having the same problems, or have any suggestions?

Si.

Oxford Systems

"Si" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9r5fe.42672$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Hi all
>
> just installed a Lexmark X2250 printer and having a problem with it.
>
> When I print 1 basic text page it prints straight away. I then get it to
> print another basic text page and it does nothing. The printer icon shows
> in the task bar and when you open it it shows that it is printing. I've
> left it for up to 20 mins and nothing happens.
>
> Next I reboot the computer, and once it re-opens the printer kicks into
> action.
>
> I've trawled the Lexmark site for help with no success. The printer is
> directly connected to Port 1 by USB1.1.
>
> Anyone having the same problems, or have any suggestions?

Email Lexmark customer support and wait.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Si wrote:
> Hi all
>
> just installed a Lexmark X2250 printer...

Why? You some kind of masochist? Or didn't you fancy a decent printer?