Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gmail

gmail

gabrijel@gmail.com

gmail service is down!?

Mike Easter

> gmail service is down!?

Not at this time May 6 - 22:18 UTC

--
Mike Easter

Pat

Mine is ok.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> gmail service is down!?

Osman Ottoman

Pat wrote:

>Mine is ok.
>
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>

>>gmail service is down!?

mine too

Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> gmail service is down!?

No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
Have you installed it?
--
- Frank DeLucca -

MS-MPV

James

"Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> gmail service is down!?

> No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
> Have you installed it?
> --

Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
have service pack 2 installed!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

James wrote:

> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>gmail service is down!?

>>No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
>>Have you installed it?
>>--

> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
> have service pack 2 installed!

Anybody else smell turnips?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:58:24 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>James wrote:
|>
|>> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

|>> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
|>> have service pack 2 installed!

|>Anybody else smell turnips?

))

FML

Rgr spewed forth...

> James wrote:
>
>> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use
>>>Gmail. Have you installed it?
>>>--

>> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they
>> dont have service pack 2 installed!

> Anybody else smell turnips?

A truckfull perhaps?

Scraggy

Rgr wrote:
> James wrote:
>
>> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use
>>> Gmail. Have you installed it?
>>> --

>> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they
>> dont have service pack 2 installed!

> Anybody else smell turnips?

Could be part of a "cunning plan"
--
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
and for the same reason.