Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unsafe Attachments

Unsafe Attachments

Carole Yates

When people send me email with attachment it states "OE removed access to
unsafe attachments in your mail".

How do I get access to attachments?

Gawaine

Stevo

Carole Yates wrote:
> When people send me email with attachment it states "OE removed
> access to unsafe attachments in your mail".
>
> How do I get access to attachments?
>
> Gawaine

In OE, Tools | Options on the Security page uncheck the "Do Not Allow
Attachments..." option..

M$ is just looking after you...

--
Stevo