Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > thinking about.....

Reply
Thread Tools

thinking about.....

 
 
josey
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that was
downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Owdio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
Not nearly as screwed as the job you'll get if you can't spell properly.
Think about that.
--
Owdio

"josey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d5dq5c$9rh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that
> was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Parko
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
josey wrote with a thumbnail dipped in SMSbabble:

> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that
> was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?


Speak English, if that's you're native language. Your use of language
directly reflects your thought processes, which in your case is pretty
screwed. BTW I consider you a criminal, and so does the law, if you
download copyrighted material.

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345
'Then they wonder where all the spyware etc comes from.'
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005
josey wrote:

> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that was
> downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?


They'd just take away your spelling license. No, wait -- you don't
have one. Never mind.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Killing all Usenet posts from Google Groups
Info: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Franklin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2005


josey wrote:
> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
> that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?


Half the world will be arrested.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Miggsee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-06-2005
U MEEN DAT PEEPZ R SAPOSD TA SPEL WRITE IN USSENEET??

"Owdio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Sluee.44533$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Not nearly as screwed as the job you'll get if you can't spell properly.
> Think about that.
> --
> Owdio
>
> "josey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d5dq5c$9rh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that
>> was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
trout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-06-2005
josey wrote:

> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
> that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?


Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
beating of a lifetime.
--
Don't screw with Uncle Walt. He's dead, but still feisty.


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-06-2005
trout wrote:

> josey wrote:
>
>
>>how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer
>>that was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?

>
>
> Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
> example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
> beating of a lifetime.


While your humor is nearly appreciated, as a former resident of Florida
I can tell you that the concept of Disney Thugs is very real. They may
not administer beatings, but many residents still remember a "gang" of
lawyers forcing a small potatoes playschool to remove images of Pluto
and Goofy from a protective fence or the consequences would be
horrendous. A group of said legal thugs even came in a shop I had down
there and searched for any sign of unauthorized Disney products. I
didn't have any, but a couple of nearby shops weren't so lucky.
--
You've not been beaten until a group of New Jersey lawyers working for
Disney take you down. And all with only three fingers on each hand.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Owdio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-07-2005
Hi Miggsee!
Glad to see you can still spell with the best of 'em :>p
Hope you are doing well.
--
Owdio

"Miggsee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>U MEEN DAT PEEPZ R SAPOSD TA SPEL WRITE IN USSENEET??
>
> "Owdio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Sluee.44533$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Not nearly as screwed as the job you'll get if you can't spell properly.
>> Think about that.
>> --
>> Owdio
>>
>> "josey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:d5dq5c$9rh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> how much do u get screwed over if ur caught wid crap on ur computer that
>>> was downloaded wid kazaa or limewire?
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
trout
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-07-2005
Rgr wrote:

> trout wrote:
>>
>> Depends what it is. A bootleg copy of "The Little Mermaid", for
>> example, will have the Disney Thugs at your doorstep to give you the
>> beating of a lifetime.

>
> While your humor is nearly appreciated, as a former resident of
> Florida I can tell you that the concept of Disney Thugs is very real.
> They may not administer beatings, but many residents still remember a
> "gang" of lawyers forcing a small potatoes playschool to remove
> images of Pluto and Goofy from a protective fence or the consequences
> would be horrendous. A group of said legal thugs even came in a shop
> I had down there and searched for any sign of unauthorized Disney
> products. I didn't have any, but a couple of nearby shops weren't so
> lucky.


Yes, the tongue was only partially in-cheek on that one. There have
also been many sightings of roving packs of of Disinators scouring the
Great White North for illegal dwarves or talking candlesticks.
--
I didn't say Minnie was crazy.... I said she was '****ing Goofy'.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Linear thinking vs essential thinking optimistx Javascript 4 10-29-2009 04:19 PM
MCAD thinking of taking on 70-340 Stud Sinister MCSD 5 11-02-2004 09:48 PM
Thinking About Certificaitons? Kevin Microsoft Certification 0 06-06-2004 01:17 PM
WHY?!? Why am i thinking i need an SLR, and thinking of going 35mm? Steven C \(Doktersteve\) Digital Photography 13 02-13-2004 08:42 PM
Re: Thinking about Mexico starwars Cisco 0 02-08-2004 04:47 PM



Advertisments