Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stevie Wonder the witness

Stevie Wonder the witness

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.

PaulH

On Thu, 05 May 2005 17:17:20 GMT, "Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

>You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.

He's dead, probably never heard anything either!

Killer Bite

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,

"Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"

Stevie replied,

"Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"

Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)

"PaulH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 05 May 2005 17:17:20 GMT, "Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

>>You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.
>>

> He's dead, probably never heard anything either!

Then Mike should call Judge Judy. She'll throw the case out on both counts!

Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\)

"Killer Bite" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0Hsee.16810$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

> Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
>
> "Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
>
> Stevie replied,
>
> "Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"

Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more no more no more no more
no more. Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY?
Hit the road *jack*...............................

That's from the dead but always a Black Blind MAN Ray Charles.

Sean O'Kean

Brian H供 wrote:

> I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.

Mike he touched me and now I like boys too.

Sean O'Kean

Hate K-CSC -- Duane wrote:

>"Brian H?" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
>>

>You ass wipe why didn't you put Ray Charles in there too.

I did!!!

Sean O'Kean

Killer Bite wrote:

>"Brian H?" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
>>

>Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
>
>"Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
>
>Stevie replied,
>
>"Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"

You ****ing Racist ****.

Sean O'Kean

Hate K-CSC -- Duane wrote:

>"Killer Bite" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:0Hsee.16810$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>"Brian H?" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:Ltsee.17650$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>>>I can honestly say that I never saw Michael touch any of those boys.
>>>

>>Newspaper reporter asks Stevie Wonder,
>>
>>"Stevie, what is it like to be born blind?"
>>
>>Stevie replied,
>>
>>"Could have been worse, I could've been born black!"
>>

>Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more no more no more no more
>no more. Hit the road *jack* and don't you comeback no more. WHAT YOU SAY?
>
>That's from the dead but always a Black Blind MAN Ray Charles.

I like that